Leasing Consultant - East Bay Flats
Date postedAugust 16, 2022
- Markets, shows, and leases apartments to prospective residents and services current residents in a courteous and prompt manner regarding leasing, marketing and resident relations by performing the following duties.
- Meets prospective residents, establishes rapport, and gathers their requirements such as the type of property they are interested in, their budget, their financial status, location in which they are looking for at the property.
- Maintains an accurate and updated inventory of apartments available to rent, a list of prospective residents and a list of current information concerning renewals.
- Verifies rental applications for accuracy and completeness per company and housing regulations.
- Maintains good relationships with current residents by offering excellent customer service and helping the residents in their problems regarding their residential property.
- Assists in move-in/move-out process and ensures that apartments to be shown and leased are clean and attractive.
- Prepares move-in and welcome packages.
- Processes service requests for maintenance service.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a leasing consultant and/or related sales experience a plus.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be results oriented and a self-starter. Organization skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Professional and friendly mannerism is required.
- Flexible in schedule to work weekends and some holidays, if needed.
- Dependability is a must.
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to get to work to support property needs.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clear Motor Vehicle Record.
Our total rewards package includes the choice of 3 medical plans, a dental plan, a vision plan, short term & long-term disability, and supplemental life insurance to also include AFLAC insurance. 401(k) company matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% up to 2%. Paid Time Off (PTO) of 16 days (prorated the first year), along with 9 Company paid holidays.
For more information or to apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org