Service Technician II, Angel Cove Apartments
**Now offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus**
***Monthly renewal bonuses are paid in addition to base hourly rate.***
We are seeking a maintenance professional for our 168-unit apartment community located in Pensacola! Our Service Technicians complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing. As Service Technician II, you keep our residents happy knowing that their apartment and appliance repairs will be done quickly and professionally. If you like a feeling of accomplishment at the end of your workday, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply now by clicking on the link below:
- Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
- A/C and heating systems
- Electrical and plumbing
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Ceiling leaks
- At least 2 years of experience in on-site property maintenance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
- Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis every two weeks for emergencies.
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures.
We offer a competitive salary, good benefits, and an energetic environment. Our benefits include:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time, and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program
- Apartment rental discounts
Take this opportunity to gain valuable apartment experience while making a difference in people’s lives. Apply Today!
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Work Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Weekends as circumstances warrant; on-call on a rotating basis every two weeks for emergencies.
Required License or Certification:
- Valid Driver’s License in the state where the property is located, or a neighboring state in proximity to the property where applicable, or willing to obtain a Driver’s License to meet these stipulations within 60 days.
- Must have Level II or Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification.
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
Salary: Starting at $21.00 per hour
*$1,000 sign-on bonus is subject to the completion of a 90-day trial period and is only available for external applicants, excluding temp-to-hire employees.*